What is Website Payments Standard?
Website Payments Standard enables Megabitts to accept online secure payments from customers with or without PayPal accounts. You simply CLICK the PayPal button and proceed to check out. Fill in your billing details and pay with the following payment methods bellow.
- PayPal accepts all major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and other), eChecks, bank transfers and PayPal accounts.
Do customers need a PayPal account to make a purchase?
No, the customer can pay with their credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and other) all without having a PayPal account.
What does the customer sees when they check out?
The customers go through a 3-step process to pay for a purchase on Megabitts Website:
- They click the payment button next to the selected shopping cart items
- If they have a PayPal account, they log into PayPal. If they don’t have a PayPal account, they enter their payment information on a secure web page protected by PayPal
- They review and complete their purchase on PayPal and then return to the Webilico Megbitts website.
Does Website Payments Standard support multiple currencies?
Yes, you can buy globally in currencies supported by PayPal. Buy globally with PayPal’s Multiple Currencies feature. Use your current PayPal account to make a payment in the following currencies or pay in the global currency USD. Megabitts Webilico trades in the global currency USD.
- Canadian Dollar
- British Pound
- U.S. Dollar
- Japanese Yen
- Australian Dollar
- New Zealand Dollar
- Swiss Franc
- Hong Kong Dollar
- Singapore Dollar
- Swedish Krona
- Danish Krone
- Polish Zloty
- Norwegian Krone
- Hungarian Forint
- Czech Koruna
- Israeli New Shekel
- Mexican Peso
- Brazilian Real (only for Brazilian members)
- Malaysian Ringgit (only for Malaysian members)
- Philippine Peso
- New Taiwan Dollar
- Thai Baht
- Turkish Lira (only for Turkish members)
- Russian Ruble
- Pay for purchases in your selected currency
- Payment is automatically converted to your desired currency
- No need to hold a balance in another currency to send a payment
- Contact the Megabitts Support Team: When contacting Megabitts Websites for support, please provide us with the ‘Receipt Order Number’ and the URL(s) that you are having problems with. Continue to the ‘Contact Us’ page so we can resolve this issue immediately or talk to a live support agent today! We may use the customers email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their payment or order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please email the Megabitts Support Team with the subject line; ‘Unsubscribe’ and we will automatically take you off our mailing list.
We are not affiliated with PayPal. The PayPal logo and payment content is a registered trademark of their respective owner. This information provided above is to help our customers understand the correct practices in order to make a safe and secure payment via online PayPal transaction method.